A Pioneer in the Field of Career Design
With more than 30 years of experience, Daniel Porot is one of Europe's leading pioneers in Career Design and Job Hunting.
Daniel and his team of trainers have run workshops, seminars and conferences in 30 different countries throughout the world teaching over 50 different nationalities. To date, more than 70,000 participants have attended their workshops. Daniel co-taught with Richard N. Bolles (author of "What Color Is Your Parachute?") at Richard's annual two-week summer workshop for 20 years.
He graduated from INSEAD in 1966 with an MBA, and started his career with Exxon and Amoco, prior to launching his own business in 1971.
- Over 77,000 individuals trained by Daniel and his staff
- Over 600 trainers and over 15,000 individuals trained personally by Daniel Porot
- Over 2,000,000 individuals trained by other career professionals using Daniel Porot's training materials
- Initiated and set up Job Clubs throughout Europe
- Carried out special studies/surveys on more than 500,000 hard-core unemployed individuals
- Conducted needs assessments for various governments
- Multinational corporations
- Universities / Business schools
- Official state placement government agencies
- Nonprofit organizations
- Spiritual and religious organizations